Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Ace, Watching TV

This is a drawing of my now 4 year old boxer (then 2 years old) named Ace. He's quite a rambunctious boxer as all boxers are-He loves to play and won't stop playing-I swear if I turned out all the lights and told him it was time for bed, I would only be awaken by him bouncing around and chasing his ball. I love him and am elated to be his owner :)

Anyway, in his down time, he likes to watch television, he loves cartoons, I'm assuming because of the different colors he just gets hypnotized he also loves Law & Order! But one weird thing about him is that he absolutely hates music and is terrified of fold out chairs... Those God awful looking things would frighten me too.

I drew this picture one day when he was just relaxing watching television, it's inside of a sketchbook which is why it's kind of small and is done with colored pencil over watercolor and magic marker.


No comments:

Post a Comment