Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Welcome to the Young & the Artful:

This is a blog of my art, I will talk about some of my favorite artists as well as post artsy inspirations just about everyday.

My inspiration from my pieces come literally from the top of my head. If I'm thinking about something very heavy in my heart and in my mind, I will eventually get around to drawing/painting exactly what I saw in my head. My favorite thing to depict in my drawings are either scenes from a saying or common phrase or drawing a scene from a music lyric that I've heard and I just loved it. Sometimes my drawings will just come from feelings that have been subdued in my soul.

I've also found a new love in 'stippling' and 'doodling' little things all over the place. I've tried to draw something/someone without using guidelines and etc. and I've also tried drawing while timing myself. Not only do I design paintings/drawings, I design clothing, collages/mixed media pieces and dioramas, among other things.

So enjoy my art and feel free to email me if you have any questions, comments, concerns.

stokessierrah@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment